[time-nuts] Rb references for audiophiles?

Robert Lutwak RLutwak at Comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 11:41:59 EDT 2008

http://www.antelopeaudio.com/en/products_iso_10m.html

At 09:49 AM 7/4/2008, you wrote:
>For your amusement...
>
>Sitting in a waiting room yesterday, I read an article in a
>very-high-end audio magazine describing a $15K Rubidium frequency
>standard for providing low jitter clocks to your audio system.  It has
>outputs at 44.1, 48, etc. kHz, as well as a 100kHz, which the person
>writing said might become a new standard (huh?)

-RL

Robert Lutwak
Symmetricom - Technology Realization Center
<mhtml:mid://00000000/mailto:RLutwak@Symmetricom.com>RLutwak at Symmetricom.com
(Business)
<mhtml:mid://00000000/mailto:Lutwak@Alum.mit.edu>Lutwak at Alum.mit.edu
(Personal)
(978) 232-1461                              (Desk)
(339) 927-7896                              (Mobile)
(978) 927-4099                              (Facsimile)