[time-nuts] TAPR now open for Thunderbolt orders

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jul 7 09:18:23 EDT 2008

Hi Richard --

At the moment we're not taking orders as the demand has outstripped the
supply.  If -- and there's not much likelihood of this -- we end up
having any available, we will first notify those who've already tried to
order but were put on hold, and if any are left after that, there will
be a notice posted here.

But, everyone, please -- don't bother the TAPR office asking if/when
there will be more available.  There will be a posting here if that happens.

John
----