[time-nuts] HP 5087A Input Doubler and 10 MHz Ampifiers

christopher hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Mon Jul 7 21:55:13 EDT 2008

"NE8S" <ne8s at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I am in need of the following Opt PCB's for the HP 5087A:
> Qty. 11    5087-60012 (10 MHz Amplfiers)

Good luck.  I like to a have some more of these as well.

I have considered doing a run of 60012 boards.  This would be
straightforward except for one thing: I have been unable to find any spec
for the transformers.  That part would have be to characterized.

Note that you can convert 5MHz boards to 10MHz by changing a couple of
discrete component values.

-ch