[time-nuts] Trimble T-Bolt Dumb Question

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Tue Jul 8 15:51:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:00:24 -0400 (EDT), Richard W. Solomon wrote:

>How does one determine that they are "locked" to the GPS system ?
>If I look at TboltMon I see lots of data, but nowhere do I find a
>specific statement that I am locked.

>The output frequency is accurate and stable enough to be locked and
>I see I have anywhere from 5 to 8 satellites tracked, but ....

>Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

At the bottom window section of Thunderbolt Monitor
subwindow 'Disciplining Status' you will see
Mode '(0) Normal ' and  Activity '(0) Phase Locking'
In the subwindow  'Minor Alarms' the 'LED' 'Oscillator Disciplining'
switches from yellow to green,
when finally everything is stabilized all Alarm Indicators
will have switched from yellow to green.

regards
Arnold T.