[time-nuts] Double ovened 10811-60158 on ebay

wje wje at quackers.net
Wed Jul 9 07:10:40 EDT 2008

   www.hparchive.com/Manuals/HP-10811AB-Manual.pdf
   These seem to be a slight variation on the 10811B, but I imagine the
   pinouts are the same, other than the connectors.
   Hmm... I think I'll get one.
Bill Ezell
----------
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.

   Jim Palfreyman wrote:

Sorry to pollute the list but some people here may be interested and I think
this might be a good buy.

Ebay item 250268030266 a bunch of 10811-60158 wrapped up in a second oven
that have been pulled from a bunch of HP 58503A.

There are 21 units available at US$50 Buy It Now. Postage seems reasonable
too.

I've bought one and so if anyone knows where I can get the cabling
requirements please let me know.

Regards,

Jim Palfreyman
and follow the instructions there.