[time-nuts] Double ovened 10811-60158 on ebay

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri Jul 11 23:58:15 EDT 2008

Well, the good news is (if you buy one of these) is that the worst
that can happen is that you unwrap all that 2nd oven junk and
you are left with a 10811 for $50.  I remember when they were
designing that double oven 10811.  There are so many things
wrong with the design that I wouldn't know where to start.
Besides, do you really need more thermal gain for an oscillator
in a benign environment?

Rick Karlquist N6RK