[time-nuts] 74ac112 and 74ac164 sources and 200 Ohm resistors for frequency divider board?

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jul 12 13:40:34 EDT 2008

I'm looking for 74ac164 and 74ac112 in SOIC (.15" wide) as the usual
suspects (Farnell and RS Components) don't seem to stock these in UK :-(

I found most of the other 74AC logic I want.

I'm also hunting 200 Ohm 0.25W 1206 case thick film resistors.  I can buy a
reel of 5000 at about USD34 from RS Components, but don't really need quite
as many as that!!!   300 ohm don't seem any easier :-(

Yes, I know these aren't in the standard resistor sequence.

I'll be using SMA rather than SMB connectors - they were easier to find (and
I bought some on eBay).

Cheers
Dave Partridge