[time-nuts] Complete Lucent RFTG setup on eBay

christopher hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Wed Jul 30 22:54:11 EDT 2008

There have been lots of messages about how the Lucent RFTG disciplined
oscillator bits work in a system.

This, from its appearance, is the entire set up with all necessary cables
and proper connections:

1 - Lucent RFTGm-II-Rb 15MHz Frequency Reference with 10MHz output
1 - Lucent RFTGm-II-XO 15MHz GPS Disciplined Frequency Reference
Interconnection cable set and mounting frame

eBay item # 300244547378

(This is not my auction; I have no relation to the seller.)

The (quite detailed) pictures alone are worth a look if you are interested
in this gear.

-ch