[time-nuts] PCB design questions thread II

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Mon Jun 2 20:38:03 EDT 2008

Quoth Bob Paddock at 2008-06-03 10:04...

> Cheapest place I've come across for easy boards with 10mil or large lines
> is this one, but I've not used them yet (probably next month I will):
>
> http://www.futurlec.com/PCBService.shtml

I was looking at these - they actually do overseas shipments for
near-domestic freight prices.  Great for those of us living in countries
where board houses require arm, leg and first-born for even small/simple
jobs.

--
Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/