[time-nuts] Thunderbolt

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Jun 3 19:06:04 EDT 2008

Hi fellow time-nuts!

I received my Thunderbolts Monday, but I was delayed until this evening (no
worries, time-nuts related delay) to crimp the power and hook it up.
The wrong wire was bent away, but since the colours did not match the webpage I
got curious. Once that was cleared up it was a simple task to get things
together. Really a great kit!

It fired up nicely. Came up on COM2 rather than COM1, but I can live with that.

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on how the tboltmon can be
able to log the measuements form a 53132 and what the setup there could be.
I don't have a 53132 but the CNT-90 has a 53132 compatibility mode... but it
does not grey out the controls for that. How do I get that cooking?

Trimble's site seems not to provide all the info any more. If someone has the
appnotes etc. I would apprechiate that. Basically any info beyond the manual
and tboltmon which had alternative links from tom's page.

Cheers,
Magnus