[time-nuts] Measuring Rubidium frequencies

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Fri Jun 6 13:10:18 EDT 2008

Jim,

it might be much easier than you're thinking...

Are you sure the GPDSO's are locked?
Are you sure the rubidium oscillators are locked?
What is the reading of your GPDSO's when you measure them with the
internal counter time base?

I would say that neither 0.00001722 nor 0.00000000 can be correct for a
10.000,000 MHz signal.
Something with your figures appears to be dead wrong, IMO.

Adrian