[time-nuts] Thunderbolt

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Jun 8 21:09:33 EDT 2008

The TAPR site is working fine (I just checked it), but the Thunderbolt
order page is password protected.  If you're on the interest list from
last year, you should have received an email from me earlier today with
the login and ordering info.  If you weren't on the interest list, we
will post ordering information to the time-nuts list in about two weeks.

John
----