[time-nuts] Fw: Austron 2100F

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 14:41:40 EDT 2008

If I divide one of the phase corrected outputs to PPS and use it instead of a gps receiver to discipline the input reference crystal oscillator would this system have any advantage over the corrected outputs? I did find a web reference where NASA was using a 2100 receiver to discipline a Austron 2010B reference as part of a triple redundant clock (GPS, Loran-C, and Cesium beam).

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/1993/Vol%2025_02.pdf
Stanley