[time-nuts] Thunderbolt and Windows XP

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Sun Jun 15 16:27:35 EDT 2008

Hi Didier,

     I think there is some kind of delay betwwen your updating your wiki, and it
being available to the public.  I can see the section, but there don't appeare to
be any entries yet.  The same happened a couple of days ago when you posted the
"Store Position On Trimble Thunderbolt" section, and I couldn't find anything on
that, although I can today.

     That said, thanks for maintaining your site of very useful information.

          Regards,

               Peter Vince  (G8ZZR, London, England)

On Sun Jun 15 20:33 , 'Didier Juges' <didier at cox.net> sent: