[time-nuts] Desired features of a Thunderbolt controller?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Jun 15 22:28:24 EDT 2008

It would be nice to have a graphical display of the 10 MHz offset, PPS
offset, and/or DAC values from the periodic 8F AC packets.  I've got a
hacked breadboard that allows me to plug 10811s into my old (pre-TAPR)
Thunderbolt.  Was thinking of implementing a graphical monitor on the
Chumby, thereby creating a device with the unfortunate moniker
'Chunderbolt'.

The MegaDonkey looks like a great development board, although it might be a
bit on the expensive side in a market full of cheap Asian ARM platforms.

-- john, KE5FX