[time-nuts] Avaliability of chart paper for Fluke Monotronics207

phil fortime at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 17 01:06:07 EDT 2008

Search Google for Rustrack Chart Paper

Paper is available from numerous sources but you need to "shop" for it as it
can be pricey.

One link, http://www.phorp.com/partlow_chart_paper.htm

Speaking of the 207, is there any demand for that anymore? I still have an
old Fluke 207, the separate Fluke comparator, and a Motorola standard we
used with it. Just wondered if perhaps I should put it on ebay or is it a
waste of time.

Phil