[time-nuts] Phil's Fluke Monotronics equipment

phil fortime at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 17 02:24:45 EDT 2008

Bill,
Just looked and it's Fluke/Montronics model 103A
It's a big manual if I recall, about the same size as the 207. I could scan
it later but need some block of time on that one.
If you "need" it, I could perhaps drop it off at a copy shop and let them
duplicate it. Most of those manuals had large pull-out schematics.

Phil