[time-nuts] Avaliability of chart paper for Fluke Monotronics207

Bill Smitherman kd4af1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:30:02 EDT 2008

Rustrak Chart Paper found,

Thanks so much for the tip Bob and Phil.  Why diden't I think to do a Google
Search for Rustrak Chart Paper, Once I did, found several types available at
the Rustrak home page
apparentaly they are still in business, So paper up those old Fluke 207
Receivers just for
old time sake: Others could perhaps comment on the value of the 207, I
really have no idea.

Since the avaliability of the Thunderbolt, It would seem that the demand for
the 207 type
technology has possibly dryed up.  I did pick up a Spectracom Phase Tracking
60 Khz
WWVB for $179 the other day on Ebay, without the Antenna, looks to be in
nice shape
but haven't constructed the antenna for it yet.

Thanks again for the helpfull advice on sources for the chart paper.

Bill KD4AF    kd4af1 at gmail.com