[time-nuts] Simple GPS 10 MHz frequency standard

Bob Q quenbob5 at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 19 10:58:04 EDT 2008

I think everyone on this discussion board is way ahead of me, but if anyone's interested I have a simple, analog PLL, GPS 10 MHz standard design that I just built.  It uses a Motorola Oncore M12+ with the output set to 100 Hz instead of 1 PPS.  I have only checked it by using a free-running 10 MHz OCXO and my 'scope.  It looks to be stable to a few parts in 10^9.  Let me know if you're interested, I'll be happy to send the schematic.  Meanwhile, I'll keep reading and learning.
Bob Q.