[time-nuts] FTS-4060M/S24

Bill Smitherman kd4af1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:14:54 EDT 2008

Bill    kd4af1 at gmail.com
To the group
Just today, received my Thunderbolt from China.  It is up and running.  Just
a simple question
for you you Thunderbolt Experts.  After reading the Trimble Manual,
download.  I still do not have an answer.  How can I tell when I have a
lock.  I desire to install an LED on one of the pins of the  db9 connector
to indicate when lock has been achieved.  I do not need to know  location
when the unit was made, GPS week and all that stuff. I am trying to keep it
simple.  Surely one of these pins go high when lock is achieved.  I just
need a simple indication of the lock status.  Perhaps I am trying to
oversimplify,  all help appreciated.  I am from the old school  of using my
Fluke Monotronics 207 Receivers to track the old Omega Stations and WWVB.
Trying to get acquainted with the new GPS Technology.

Thanks for any ideas.