[time-nuts] TAPR now open for Thunderbolt orders

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jun 21 12:42:28 EDT 2008

Hello!

We're happy to announce that TAPR is now accepting orders from time-nuts
subscribers for the Trimble Thunderbolt GPSDO units.  The price is $115
each, plus shipping/handling.  At the moment, we are only accepting
orders for single-unit quantities.  However, if you are outside the US
and coordinating a group purchase to save on international shipping,
please contact the TAPR office (taproffice at tapr.org) and those
arrangements can be made.

We are receiving about 20 checked-out units per week, so it may take a
few weeks for your order to be shipped.  TAPR will not charge your
credit card until your unit is ready to go.

To place your order, go to http://www.tapr.org/kits_thunder.html and
when prompted enter "*******" as the user name, and "****" as the
password.  Again, remember that orders are limited to single units only.

(Please don't screw things up by passing this login
information to anyone else -- in any event, the TAPR office will be
checking orders and quantities against the time-nuts subscriber list).

Thanks!

John