[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Group Buy, part 2

ScopeFreak scopefreak at onsnet.nu
Sun Jun 22 10:59:39 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

I just returned from a weekend away and was quite disappointed to find
that the ordering page for the time-nuts had opened yesterday evening
and that all available units had already sold out.

On the odd chance that lateron some more will become available I would
like to let you know that I would really like to order one.

Thanks very much for your effort,
Tom Kan
The Netherlands