[time-nuts] HP Z3801A Motorola Oncore VP receiver...

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Mon Jun 23 04:42:15 EDT 2008

Yes, I agree.  I have bought quite a few items from China and the
USA, and the shippers always want a contact phone number.  I often
get a phone call from them when it arrives in this country so they
can take credit card details to pay the customs charges, and confirm
when they will actually deliver it.  Don't worry, it's nothing
sinister - they are just trying to make the delivery as smooth as
possible.

	Peter Vince  (London, England)