[time-nuts] THUNDERBOLT STATUS LED'S

jshank j-shank at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 21:53:59 EDT 2008

Mark,

I hope you or someone else is able to come up with a Thunderbolt controller
for the many of us who have or will be receiving Thunderbolts.  A controller
based on a LCD touchscreen would be great in the since that one could
assemble a self-contained frequency standard based on the Thunderbolt.

Keep us informed in you progress with this project.