[time-nuts] Thunderbolt control software

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Jun 24 16:32:11 EDT 2008

Thanks for throwing that one over the wall, Mark.  Could be useful.  Here's
a native Win32 port that can be built with the free Visual Studio tools:

http://www.ke5fx.com/tbolt_win.zip (120 KB)

This version will work with any COM port, e.g., tbolt /12 will use COM12
instead of the default COM1 port.

I'm not too confident in the flow-control setup code, but it seems to work
OK here with both a hardwired serial port and Radio Shack USB converter.

-- john, KE5FX

earncashback