[time-nuts] Datum 9390

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 15:48:50 EDT 2008

Back again,

I've uploaded the 9390 mamual to Didier's site, or at least the  upload log
says I have, but it's not appearing in the "recently uploaded" files  and I see
it can't be downloaded directly from there anyway.

I'll leave that one to Didier to sort out but, in the meantime will send to
Jack as originally agreed and then forward that email, hopefully with file
still  attached, to everyone else who's asked.

If anyone who's asked for a copy hasn't received one a couple of hours  after
this post has appeared, or if there's any other problems, please let me  know
and I'll try again.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR