[time-nuts] HP 5061A Beam Tube

ron hunt resolver99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:10:50 EDT 2008

I Just Bought A HP 5061A On Ebay.Very Clean Later Model.No Beam Current At All.Everything Else Checks Out.My Question IS How Warm Does The Tube Get?Mine Only Gets Slightly Warm.I Know Its A Subjective Thing But It Seems It Should Feel Warmer.Maybe The Oven Controller Has A Problem.I'm Hoping It's Not At End Of Life.Should I Still Get Some Small Beam Current? ION Corrent Is Zero.Thanks For Any Help.This Is My First Post.