[time-nuts] Jupiter GPS 10 KHz pin

David Carr Junk junk at dcarr.org
Thu Mar 20 22:57:19 EDT 2008

Tom and Bruce,

Thanks for probing out this line for me.  You two are indeed correct, as I
found a nice looking 10 kHz signal on the pin you identified.
My GPS is a TravRoute CoPilot serial "hockey puck" which happens to have a
Jupiter chipset (FW 1.83 1997).  I thought that this GPS (my first)
was about done, but I think its found some new life...

Thanks,
David Carr