[time-nuts] HP 5334B C-channel--was Re: Which HP Frequency Counter?

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 21 07:37:51 EDT 2008

Rick

I am very interested in the exchange taking place with Dider Juges,
regarding the merits of the HP 5334B, and its "C" channel, and the ?original
"A" version. I currently own a 53131A with the 3 GHz  Channel 3 input, but I
rather like the older HP products with their  quality build, ( I have a HP
3456A Digital Voltmeter), and lets face it, they are in the main repairable.
I am thinking of acquirring a 5334A   - or is it not as good as the "B"
version. What 's your opinion ?
Roy