[time-nuts] Favorite DC power Supply?

Bert, VE2ZAZ ve2zaz at yahoo.ca
Fri May 2 07:38:54 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone.

I also own an HP 6632A DC supply. This is a great beast. Its sink capability is just great to test other power supplies or discharge NiCads. I have a more powerful DC electronic load, but I almost never use it. Its only drawback is its size - rackmount - which makes it a bit large for small benches. In my case, I made room for it!

Mine did not have the optional front banana jacks, but now it does... Everything is ready inside for it, with PCB-mounted lugs right behind the faceplate. Even jack locations are pre-drilled. All you have to do is drill through the thin aluminum plate that covers the front.

~ $100-$150 on Ebay. A good deal.

Bert, VE2ZAZ