[time-nuts] Datum/Symmetricom BC637PCI Time and Frequency Processor

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon May 5 19:34:33 EDT 2008

Hi All

I've just bought a Datum BC637PCI Time and Frequency Processor on a PCI  card
from the usual place, model BC635PCI is identical but without  the onboard
GPS receiver, and am looking for any Windows drivers  and/or the basic control
software.

I've found the manual and other documentation online, also documentation  for
the very similar Symmetricom BC637PCI_U that replaced it, but cannot find
the drivers or software for either.

The original Datum config and demo program was BC635CPP.exe, and
TRAYTIMECPP.exe was a system clock utility.

Symmetricom continued to supply Bc635cpp.exe with the BC637PCI_U but the
clock utility was now named TrayTime.exe and there was also some GPS demo
software called bc637PCI GPS Demo.

I have 7 days after receipt to determine if all is working ok so if anyone
can help, particularly with a copy of BC635CPP.exe, I'd be very  grateful.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR