[time-nuts] Datum/Symmetricom BC637PCI Time andFrequencyProcessor

Greg Dowd GDowd at symmetricom.com
Tue May 6 16:14:20 EDT 2008

Wow.  An Acutime model bc637PCI?  We didn't ship a Palisade version.  That's reaching back a ways.  Anyway, it's functionally the same as the more modern ace versions.  There are a few linux refclock drivers for these around.  IIRC, one is based on datum vme (refclock 16?).  The SyncServer S100 that I created a few years ago was actually a headless 1U x86 computer with a bc637PCI and a modem plugged into it, running linux and ntp with refclock drivers along with a web server for control.

I'll look for the xp stuff.

Greg Dowd
gdowd at symmetricom dot com (antispam format)
Symmetricom, Inc.
www.symmetricom.com
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler" Albert Einstein