[time-nuts] GPS Horizon Plots

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sat May 10 02:04:20 EDT 2008

Peter,

please find attached the AZ-Elevation-Chart for my location 8.606 Deg
East / 52.957 Deg North (northern Germany abt 30 km south of the city of
Bremen). The M12+'s elevation mask angle is set to 10 Deg and the
antenna has free sight to the horizont into West, North and East
direction while in South direction a group of trees and the pole itselt
that it is mounted to with an cantilever arm generates some negative
peaks in the chart.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert

http://www.ni6e.com/gps_horizon/