[time-nuts] HP/Agilent 5065A Rubidium Vapour frequency standard problem - fixed

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Sun May 11 13:14:12 EDT 2008

Jim
I have just found a 10811-60111, and I am wondering if you or another member
have the complete schematic for the unit - mine has the PC board #
05328-20027, with "fine adjust" pot and C12 &C15 - or is this the normal
format. I have not yet power it up and have noted the advice about
adjustment.

Thanks

Roy