[time-nuts] Thunderbolt initial startup

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at frontiernet.net
Tue May 20 17:04:10 EDT 2008

Dave,

My original antenna was a mobile GPS unit stuck out the window on a thin
aluminum pole just to get it away from the house.  It worked fine until I
got my "real" antenna installed.  I believe the default is overdetermined
clock mode.  AMU is Amplitude Measurement Unit.  I think the default is 3 or
4 before it locks on the bird.  You can change that but I would use the
defaults until you see how everything works. You may want to change the
clock from GPS to UTC.

Ken, WA2LBI