[time-nuts] Comparing Reference Accuracy

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Thu May 22 22:56:28 EDT 2008

I bought a couple of HP 59307A switches on eBay for $5 each plus reasonable
shipping.

They can be found regularly.

I was offered an HP 5334B for parts that was missing the cover and front
panel (including display and switches, resulting from an emergency landing
with the gear up, or something like that) from a list member (thanks again).
The counter works great over GPIB. Apparently the lack of front panel does
not bother it... I was planning on using parts to repair a power-up reset
condition on my other HP 5334B, but since this one is is working (sort of),
I never came around to taking it further apart. These counters are rugged.

Didier

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
5:24 PM