[time-nuts] beautiful jump

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 01:21:59 UTC 2008

Hi Tom,

I did the math, and I think the closest voltage that a coarsedac  change may
occur on the big jump would be 2.80855.

For sure the small jump is not a coarsedac change because the unit had
already exceeded that voltage by several millivolts without any disturbance  (when
the first jump happened the voltage was higher).

According to Murphy anything could happen of course :)

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/31/2008 17:31:15 Pacific Daylight Time,