[time-nuts] Rb lamp lifetime...

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Sun Nov 2 10:06:48 UTC 2008

Yuri,

as a rule of thumb, read my message posted here last month:

http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2008-October/033926.html

I have 10 EFRATOM LPRO, and only one came with a faulty lamp.
I think it lost vacuum, and the glass looks clear but with
small white pigments. I inspected some of the other lamps,
and the glass looks more or less brownish.
No other tests made on the lamps.

73,
Antonio I8IOV