[time-nuts] Testing frequency using NTP

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Nov 3 02:38:15 UTC 2008

In message: <20081102.193246.-625041382.imp at bsdimp.com>
            "M. Warner Losh" <imp at bsdimp.com> writes:
: In message: <490E4F2C.30201 at wwrinc.com>
:             "David M. Witten II" <wittend at wwrinc.com> writes:
: : Will a usable build of FreeBSD 7.x run in the memory available on the
: : older Soekris boards? (64 MB RAM)
:
: No.  My router/dhcp server, mail forwarding anti-spam agent, external
: DNS server are all on my soekris 4521.  I'm running 7.0 on it.  It
: only has 64MB of memory and I've never had memory problems.

Errr, I should have said 'Yes.' My no was answering the question 'Will
it run out of memory?'

%vmstat
 procs      memory      page                   disk   faults      cpu
 r b w     avm    fre  flt  re  pi  po  fr  sr ad0   in   sy  cs us sy id
 0 0 0   38492  22576    2   0   0   0   1   0   0 1354   25 488  1  3 96

Warner