[time-nuts] Tektronix Type 602 manual

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Thu Nov 6 17:40:14 UTC 2008

Magnus,

That sounds like a leaky coupling capacitor. Complexity depends on
whether the 602 has a Z amplifier, with a gain control somewhere.
Simple scopes just couple the CRT grid (or cathode) to a rear
panel connector with a single cap. Look for a "black beauty" with
a cracked, oily case.

That's something to do while waiting for a manual.

Bill Hawkins