[time-nuts] The Trimble NTPX26AB-06 / Z3801A

Scott Mace smace at intt.net
Fri Nov 21 21:57:23 UTC 2008

On the Z3801a, if you want to use the 1-PPS or 10MHz signals that are on the DB-25 you will need
to convert the PECL outputs.  I build a little converter based on the on-semi MC100ELT23 dual PECL
to TTL translator.  I also built a simple RS422 to RS232 converter using a DS275 and 75179
All of these were done on 16SOIC surfboards that fit inside a DB25-DB25 shell.

I wanted to keep my z3801a boxes completely unmodified.

	Scott