[time-nuts] huntron tracker advice & troubleshooting without schematic advise

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 07:16:31 UTC 2008

I picked up a Tektronix 7000 series mainframe scope and a curve tracer
plugin for under $200, and I bet you can too if you look around on eBay.   I
have a Tek 7854 digital storage analog scope (400MHz analog with digital
sampling capabilities, GPIB port, and 4 mainframe slots).   The cart was
another $40 though!

-Bob