[time-nuts] US Shipping Was huntron tracker advice

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Thu Nov 27 12:02:06 UTC 2008

I am on the lower end(maybe dumbest) of the intelligence spectrum on
this list when it comes to pure electronics. However I have plenty to
offer in logistics. I ship all over the world, this week it was Nigeria
and Lebanon from my home based business in Canada.

Virtually all of my parts come from the U.S.

I have a P.O box at a UPS store in New Hampshire. I had one in N.Y state
before but I ended up paying state taxes for certain items. It is
hopeless to claim these taxes back as a foreign entity. N.H has 0% state
taxes, taxes are due in the state that you take possession in. However
if you arrange for shipping via a third party some states, such as
Michigan, will have deemed you to already have taken possession even
though you never entered the country.

With the dark spectra of a severe recession looming on most of us I find
myself in a peculiar situation. I have little money but the cliente`le I
service are dying for the products I sell. I could easily sell >20X what
I do now. I have been trying to slow my business down for months in the
hope of re-organizing myself but to no avail. I can't hire anyone, as I
work from home due to some health issues with my Wife and Son.

I can't promise anything at this time but if someone would like help
shipping items out of the U.S(or Canada) I would love to help. The
logistics of servicing unknown equipment from a far is likely impossible
to overcome but I have plenty of work that needs to get done. If
something could be worked out I would gladly pay for shipping or
shipping & labor for help with my business.

-Patrick