[time-nuts] US Shipping Was huntron tracker advice

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 00:49:45 UTC 2008

My local Dovebid people (Hayward, CA) have always been great to work with, and have bent over backwards to help me, but I haven't purchased anything from them lately because the bids have been higher than they used to be. Of course, there is no shipping involved because I pick up the items. The gear is usually in better condition than epay.  It's the govliquidation folks that I hate to deal with...

-Dave
From: Patrick <optomatic at rogers.com>