[time-nuts] AC Connector On HP 5061B

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:21:25 EDT 2008

Tom,

You are correct - I let my college years buidling coincidence
detectors in college for the GRO-COMPTEL   as well as  television
broadcast engineering.  in both applications  it mattered whether all
instruments used were in precisely defined phase relationships and I
have been letting this influence my thinking for too many years.

I had just never stopped to think about it before I've just been
happily building cables mesured with excruciating precision and
building cables for projects using the same spool of cable to ensure
consistent delays thinking this was important but in reality is is
not.