[time-nuts] Where can I find a master list of NTP /time services RFC's?

Greg Dowd GDowd at symmetricom.com
Tue Oct 7 14:37:43 UTC 2008

There aren't that many.  The current list (www.ietf.org) would include

Daytime (rfc867)
Time (rfc868)
NTP (rfc1305)
SNTP (rfc4330)

There will be a few new ones for ntpv4 (standards for protocol and snmp
mib, informational for autokey) soon but they are still in last call.
Also, the tictoc working group will likely release a few as well.  Note
that time and daytime are really, really old now.

Greg Dowd
gdowd at symmetricom dot com (antispam format)
Symmetricom, Inc.
www.symmetricom.com
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler" Albert
Einstein
Where can I find a master list of NTP /time services RFC's?

Thanx!