[time-nuts] Lassen IQ receiver

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 06:29:07 UTC 2008

As far as alternating, you'll get the various NMEA strings in the order you
choose (and the strings you choose) once a second.  You won't get one, then
the other, then back to the first.  It'll be several  all at once, and that
block will repeat once a second.  I suppose you could select just the two
you want, but they'd come in on the same data burst, repeating once a
second.

first string
second string
<1 second pause>
first string
second string
<1 second pause>
etc.

I don't know for sure if you can have port 1 setup with a particular set of
NMEA data strings and port 2 setup with a different set.  Assuming you can't
do that (meaning they have to be the same NMEA data), you can probably have
both ports spit out everything you'd need and ignore what you don't need in
software.

-Bob