[time-nuts] BC637PCI

Scott Mace smace at intt.net
Sat Oct 11 16:26:05 UTC 2008

Nigel, thanks for the detailed response.  I noticed the password option in
the advanced menu as well.  I ran it overnight locked to a 1-PPS feed
and it seemed to stay witin +-200ns.  Not spectacular, but within
spec according to the older datasheets.  I am mainly interested in the card
as a timecode generator.  However it looks like it might be more convenient
to just feed the card an external 10mhz and not use the internal oscillator.
Also, the RTC battery is toast, so it looks like I'll be replacing that at
some point.

	Scott