[time-nuts] problem with Efratom FRS-C from eBay

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:07:30 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have bought from this seller before, no problems.
Another seller from china sold me a LPRO which turned out to be
intermittent,
would run for a few hours then wobble around for a bit, he replaced
the unit with no
quibbling. Both sellers gave the cheapest deals.
Just check out the feedback other buyers have given them, they depend
on high
feedback scores and will do the right thing to maintain them.
Just in case you wanted to know,
cheers, Neville Michie