[time-nuts] Help with HP 8640B generator

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 4 23:47:01 EDT 2008

What is the part number of the chip that you need?
Do you have a way to remove the bad chip?
I have a parts board that I could remove the chip that you need from
and ship it to you. I cannot guarantee that the chip that I have is
good. If there are two on the board, I could remove both and send then to you.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV